What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

I rented to a smoker for a year and they did not make any attempt of keeping the place clean. SERVPRO removed all of the tar from the walls and the smell that stuck to everything, it was like new again when they left.  

When frying in the kitchen went bad causing a small fire, SERVPRO kept their word and made all the damage and smell disappear. I have already recommended them to a friend.

They showed up on time and didn't waste a second getting to cleanup. The small kitchen fire from cooking breakfast became a thing of the past, the soot spot was gone from the wall and it didn't smell like a campfire anymore in my house. Would definitely recommend them to a friend.

After my bedroom suffered from an electrical fire due to a bad outlet, I was confused where to start. My friend recommended I call SERVPRO up and ask them what's next. Next I knew I had an assigned project manager updating me constantly. By the end of the week, my room was back to its original condition and the smell of smoke was completely gone. It seemed like something I could never recover from, but they were even able to get the smoke smell out of my favorite chair. 

SERVPRO was here soon after I called, wasting no time to cleanup and restore my kitchen after a cooking disaster. Not only did they show up quickly, the entire job was done before I knew it and the black soot on the walls, and lingering smoke smell disappeared! I could not be more pleased with my choice of restoration company and my family is back to living life normally again. 

Our restaurant had a grease fire that shut us down immediately, there was so much smoke and soot. I called SERVPRO and they came immediately to start cleaning up, no games or gimmicks. They showed up early and explained the entire process before they started work. In my 16 years in the industry, I don't think I've ever had that easy of an experience. Thank you to Stephen and the rest of the team!