Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Living Room Fire- Restored

This fire was caused by a lit candle left unattended. It is a devastating occurrence when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Williamsburg, Greenp... READ MORE

Hall Fire

Fire damage is no match for the skills and experience of SERVPRO of Williamsburg, Greenpoint. We arrived shortly after the fire department cleared and were able... READ MORE

House Fires Taken Care of by SERVPRO

It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Williamsurg, Greenpoint worked hard to recover the structure and contents c... READ MORE

Apartment Fire Cleanup

After this fire occurred we were called in to help deal with the damage. We not only help cleanup the damage but help take the stress of the disaster off your s... READ MORE

Fire Cleanup... No Problem!

We cleaned up after an unfortunate bathroom fire in an apartment. After a hair straightener was left unattended, the bathroom was up in a blaze very quickly aft... READ MORE

The Worst Hair Day- Fire Cleanup

A hair salon experienced a disaster when an electrical fire set the shop ablaze, definitely a hairy situation and one that put a big halt on their business. The... READ MORE