If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (917) 809-6562

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Living Room Fire- Restored

This fire was caused by a lit candle left unattended. It is a devastating occurrence when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Williamsburg, Greenpoints makes work our hardest at recovering what we can. Here we were able to able to remove the soot stuck to the walls and furniture as well as the smell of smoke from the entirety of the home. When we finished the family was able to so return to a safe, clean space making the process a little easier. Our goal is always to make your home seem, “Like it never even happened,” and get you back in as soon as possible.